Aleris is a global leader in the manufacture and sale of aluminum rolled products, with approximately 14 facilities in three geographically aligned business units in North America, Europe and China. We serve a variety of end-use industries, including aerospace, automotive, defense, building and construction, transportation, packaging, and consumer goods.
Our Production department is seeking to add a talented Material Handler to our Lincolnshire facility. The purpose of this role is to safely, efficiently and effectively contribute to the overall operating process and provide quality product to our customers.
· Must be available to work all shifts either on a rotational or straight shift assignment.
· Must have the ability to work overtime, weekends, and holidays.
· Must be able to lift up to 35lbs.
· Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check, physical, and drug screen.
· Must be capable and willing to train in other job classifications.
· Must be flexible as job focus and assignments may change frequently based on operational needs.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
Aleris is an equal opportunity employer and supports diversity in the workplace. Qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Our HR teams will reach out to the applicants who met the qualifications and most closely aligned with requirements of the positions.